This curd cream is perhaps the most delicious, despite the simplicity of its preparation. Riga confectioners are very fond of using such a cream for the layer of cakes and pastries.
It’s enough to say that the filling for the famous cake "Old Riga" (“Vecrīga”) This is the curd cream.
A few secrets of cooking
If you want to make cream from cottage cheese, look for the fattest, better home-made and not particularly grainy. Cream with cheese is prepared both from Almette and from cheaper options.
Of seasonings, vanillin is most often used. It can be in the form of sugar or liquid extract. Also use the zest of lemon or orange.
To prepare it you need:
- 150 g sugar
- 400 g fat cottage cheese,
- 150 butter,
- Vanilla sugar - 5 g (you can vanilla on the tip of a knife).
- Since this is a cream of soft cottage cheese, grind it with a blender (a meat grinder and even a sieve are suitable),
- Cut the butter into slices
- Pour powdered sugar into the oil (sugar can be used, but the powder is better)
- Beat the butter for about five minutes to make the mass fluffy, add vanillin,
- We continue to whisk and put the fermented milk product in small portions. You need to do this in 6 tricks.
Important! Before putting the cream on the cake, refrigerate it properly in the refrigerator.
For sponge cake
For the biscuit, the classic version is suitable, as well as cream from sour cream, and cream from cottage cheese and condensed milk, even cream from cottage cheese. But there is another interesting option. We will need:
- Cottage cheese 10% - 300 g,
- Pellet gelatin - 15 g,
- Cream - 340 g
- Sugar syrup - 70 ml,
- Nuts - 50 g
- Orange zest,
- Sugar -110 g
- Vanillin - 7g.
- Knead the cottage cheese and grind as in a classic recipe.
- Add vanillin and sugar, beat well (medium speed).
- Grind and fry the nuts, add to the mass.
- Cut the zest of both fruits and put in cream.
- Grind the fruits with a blender, add sugar syrup.
- Combine everything and mix again to get a homogeneous mixture.
It is suitable for sandwiches, cakes, cookies and so on. For cooking, take:
- Curd cheese (Cremette, Almette, etc.) - 280 g,
- Powdered Sugar - 90g
- Butter -120 g,
Soften the oil, place in a blender. Whisking, add vanillin and powder. We continue to whisk until foamy, put the cheese, whisk for a couple more minutes. We store the finished product in the refrigerator.
How to make curd cream for a cake?
This option of impregnation or decoration of cakes is very troublesome and very budget. Every culinary specialist can make cream from cottage cheese for a cake, you just need to follow certain recommendations that accompany each recipe.
- Curd is chosen low-fat or medium fat (0-9%), preferably not granular.
- The cream mass should be smooth, without grains. Before you prepare the curd cream for the cake, the product is punched with a blender and additionally wiped through a sieve.
- If you buy a ready-made curd product, be sure to try it, maybe it has already been sweetened, this fact should be taken into account when adding sugar to the composition.
- If your prescription provides a sweetener, use powder. It dissolves faster, and the curd does not become liquid.
- The curd cream for the cake is a universal recipe, it can be supplemented with all kinds of aromatic components: vanilla, chocolate, berry syrups.
- Such a cream is easily stained, but in this case it is better to use gel dyes, they are bright and dissolve more evenly.
Curd cheese cream for cake
Curd cheese cream for a cake is prepared very quickly, provided that the curd is prepared in advance. It must be turned into a smooth mass, breaking through a blender. Such a cream cheesecake holds its shape very well, is suitable for a dense layer between the cakes and even for creating a pattern on the surface of the dessert. With this cream you can make a “naked” cake.
- Mascarpone - 300 g
- curd mass - 200,
- powder - 100 g
- cream 33% - 100 ml.
- Whip the cold cream to the peaks.
- Whisk the mascarpone with powder.
- Combine the cottage cheese with mascarpone, add whipped cream.
- Mix well and use to layer cakes.
Curd cream cream for cake
Cream of cottage cheese and sour cream for the cake is prepared when there is absolutely no time for making complex desserts. It perfectly soaks any cake: biscuit, sand or waffle. If you need a denser cream, use a special thickening powder during whipping. Such a cream can be made colored by supplementing the composition with berry syrups or gel dyes.
- sour cream 25% - 300 ml,
- curd mass - 250 g,
- icing sugar - 100 g,
- thickener powder - 1 sachet,
- Beat sour cream with powder and powder.
- Add smooth cottage cheese and vanilla.
- Curd cake cream will be ready for use after 15 minutes of cooling.
Curd cream cream for cake
Delicious curd cream for the cake is prepared simply and quickly. If you are afraid to work with cream, use a product of plant origin, it will definitely beat to the desired consistency and will not delaminate. Wipe cottage cheese twice for the smoothest consistency or use a purchased product, it already does not contain grains.
- whipping cream - 200 ml,
- curd mass - 250 g,
- icing sugar - 100 g,
- lemon juice - 1 tsp.,
- Whip the cream until the volume is doubled and the consistency is dense.
- Add lemon juice, powder, and vanilla.
- Continuing the whipping, introduce the curd.
Cream of curd and condensed milk for cake
The curd cream with condensed milk for the cake turns out to be very tasty, moderately sweet, you can add it with cocoa, nuts, vanilla, and if the dessert is not intended for children, you can add a little coffee liquor. It penetrates well any cakes, especially chocolate or pancake. This amount of ingredients is enough to soak a three-layer biscuit cake.
- condensed milk - 1 b,
- curd mass - 300 g,
- coffee liquor - 50 ml,
- butter - 150 g.
- Beat soft butter until white.
- Pour in the condensed milk without stopping the mixer, add the cottage cheese.
- Curd cake cream should thicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Cottage cheese and yogurt cream for cake
Yogurt cream made from soft cottage cheese for a cake is prepared in the likeness of sour cream, only in this case, you can use sweet desserts with berry fillings. Such a cream saturates cakes well, as it does not come out very thick. For biscuit cakes, even syrup can not be used, the cake will turn out to be very moist with a rich taste.
- strawberry yogurt - 200 ml,
- curd mass - 200 g,
- thickener for cream - 1 sachet,
- powder - 50 g.
- Beat yogurt with powder and thickener.
- Add the curd mass, continue whisking until a uniform smooth consistency.
- Curd cream with yogurt for the cake can be supplemented with whole berries, pouring them at the final stage of cooking.
Curd cream with gelatin for biscuit cake
Curd cream with gelatin for the cake is very dense. It is used for the layer between biscuit cakes, it does not settle during the impregnation. It is important not to overdo it during whipping, the mass can become gelled and turn into marshmallows, which are then difficult to lay out evenly on the surface of the cake.
- curd mass - 500 g,
- cream - 100 ml,
- powder - 100 g
- lemon juice - 20 ml
- gelatin - 20 g.
- Pour gelatin with 50 ml of hot water, leave to swell.
- Whip the cream, add the powder and cottage cheese, beat well until light texture, pour in the lemon juice.
- Without stopping the mixer, pour in the swollen gelatin.
- Keep whipping until the curd cream for the biscuit cake is thick.
Curd butter cream for cake
Cream from the curd for an oil-based cake will come out dense, delicate with a very balanced taste. It is important to choose high-quality, fresh oil, with a fat content of 82%. You can supplement the composition with vanilla or cocoa. In the process of whipping, use cane sugar powder, it will give a light caramel flavor to the finished cream.
- curd mass - 400 g,
- oil 82% - 200 g,
- powder - 100 g
- Whip the soft butter until white, add the powder, continue whisking until a light air cream is obtained.
- Add the curd and vanilla, whisk again.
- Cool cream before use.
Benefits of Homemade Curd Cream
Of great importance is the quality of cottage cheese. The best option is if it is home. Better yet, cook it yourself.
Using quality products, you will be sure that the resulting cream will not include any unnecessary, and sometimes quite harmful additives that can often be found in products purchased in stores. Having prepared this dessert at home, you will not doubt its exceptional quality.
A simple recipe for wonderful curd cream
Cottage cheese mix with vanilla sugar, half the powdered sugar of the total amount and turn into a homogeneous mass in any convenient way.
You can grind it with a blender, pass through a meat grinder, rub through a sieve, as you like.
Cold fat cream whip until fluffy. First at low speeds, then at high speeds.
Add the remaining powdered sugar. Before adding the powder, be sure to sift it.
Gently add cottage cheese . The mixer speed is minimal.
After stirring well for 15 seconds at maximum speed.
The classic proportions of this cream are equal amounts of cottage cheese and cream and 10% powdered sugar of the total weight.
By changing the proportions, you will get a thicker or more delicate cream.
Air curd cream is ready. It is very suitable as a filling for eclairs, profiteroles. They can be interbedded cakes .
Transfer cream to a pastry bag and set aside.
The cream holds its shape very well and is very easy to prepare.
Cream of cottage cheese and sour cream is quite dense and thick. To cook it, we need:
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream,
- 400 g of five percent cottage cheese,
- A bag of vanillin
- Sugar (as much as you like).
We knock down a fresh dairy product and vanillin with a hand blender. Add sour cream and sugar while whipping, increasing its speed. Then, slowly, we reduce the speed. Hold for 30 minutes in the cold and done.
The secrets of making the perfect cottage cheese cream
Curd cake cream is ideal for home baking, and professional confectioners often use just such a filler for their masterpieces. This airy delicacy is made extremely simple, and the result exceeds all expectations. Novice cooks can learn a few secrets, how to cook curd cream for a cake, from the following notes:
Curd cream with condensed milk for biscuit cake
This cream is very tender due to the addition of powdered sugar and condensed milk. In addition, the dessert will complement the aroma of vanilla sugar and cognac. If brandy is not found, you can use liquor or dessert wine. Of course, if the cake is prepared for children, it is better to exclude the alcohol ingredient altogether or replace it with berry syrup. The consistency of the cream will be thick. It is recommended to use impregnation for biscuit with it.
- Cottage cheese - 320 g
- Condensed milk - 65 g,
- Powdered Sugar - 90 g
- Butter - 175 g,
- Vanilla Sugar - 1 sachet,
- Cognac - 1 tbsp. l
- Heat the oil to room temperature and put it in a deep plate.
- Pour powdered sugar and vanilla sugar to the butter, beat everything with a mixer until white.
- Continuing to whip the cream at high speed, gradually introduce condensed milk into it.
- Add cognac and beat a little more.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a fine strainer and pour into the finished cream, mix everything carefully.
- Beat all ingredients again until smooth.
Features of the cream
All products except oil must be refrigerated. So the cream will be better to whip. Particular attention should be paid to sour cream and cream. If they are not sufficiently cooled, then when whisking can very quickly turn into oil. Instead of granulated sugar, it is better to use icing sugar.
It is advisable to kill the cottage cheese in a blender or to pass through a meat grinder. Then its structure will be uniform and very soft. It is unacceptable to use cottage cheese stored in the freezer.
Consider a few cream recipes for cottage cheese cake. Despite the fact that the technology for their preparation is almost the same, however, depending on the products used, different types are obtained that are radically different from each other both in taste and in consistency.
The attached photos to step-by-step explanations for the preparation of curd cream will help to more clearly represent the whole process and make it easy and affordable even for young housewives who have not yet experienced in confectionery art.
With condensed milk
Cream with condensed milk and cottage cheese is well suited for custard cakes, Napoleon and other cakes. For cooking you need:
- A tablespoon of brandy
- 320 g of cottage cheese
- 90 g icing sugar
- 175 g of oil
- 65 g of condensed milk,
- A packet of vanilla sugar.
We cook in the following order:
- We soften the butter and beat with vanilla and all the powdered sugar. At the end of whipping, pour in cognac.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve directly into the butter and sugar.
- Beat again and hide in the refrigerator.
Curd Banana Cream Cake
Cottage cheese and banana cream for sponge cake are well suited, cakes can be white or chocolate. Or even purchased. Fruits will make a very interesting note in the finished treat, they should be slightly overripe, soft. Bananas should be sweet enough, but if you find the cream is not very sweet, add a couple of spoons of powdered sugar.
- curd mass - 500 g,
- ripe bananas - 3 pcs.,
- powdered sugar - 2 tbsp. l.,
- lemon juice - 20 ml.
- Mash the bananas with a fork, pour over the juice and start whipping, adding cottage cheese.
- If necessary, add powdered sugar, use immediately.
Creamy curd cream with gelatin for cake
If not only the taste of the cake is important, but also its appearance (for example, when it comes to a festive dessert), then it is best to use creamy curd cream with the addition of gelatin. This simple secret ingredient will make the curd even more airy, and the cream will add a rich white color and delicate texture. Before soaking gelatin, it is better to read the instructions on its packaging and follow the recommendations there, even if they differ from the recipe.
- Granular curd - 250 g,
- Cream - 300 ml,
- Gelatin - 10 g
- Sugar - 80 g
- Water - 50 ml.
- Pour gelatin with cold water and leave for 40 minutes.
- Rub the cottage cheese through a sieve, add half the sugar to it.
- Dissolve gelatin to a liquid state and cool to room temperature.
- Pour gelatin to cottage cheese and mix.
- Mix the cream and the remaining sugar, beat everything in a froth using a mixer.
- Gradually introduce the cream into a bowl with cottage cheese, constantly stirring the cream.
- After adding the cream, you will need to keep the cake in the refrigerator for several hours.
Curd cream classic recipe
I present a cream recipe from cottage cheese, considered traditional. To get the perfect delicate and uniform consistency, you should choose fresh cottage cheese with a fat content of at least 5%, and be sure to beat it in a blender.
It is not advisable to take granular cottage cheese.The cream is great for interlacing cakes and filling eclairs or wafer tubes. It is also served with pancakes or added to fruit salads.
- cottage cheese with a fat content of 9% - 300 gr
- icing sugar - 440 gr
- vanillin - 2 gr
- butter - 70 gr
- Combine cottage cheese with butter and vanilla and mix
- Beat with a mixer until lush
- Gradually add powdered sugar and beat until a homogeneous and airy mass is obtained.
The resulting delicious curd cream can be used for all types of cakes, including sponge cakes. If the consistency is very thick, do not be upset. Syrup-soaked cakes mix well with it, and the layers will be higher, and the cake will become even tastier.
Curd cream for cake decorating
To beautifully decorate the surface of the dessert, you need a thick curd cream for the cake. You can make it such by adding gelatin or butter. Decorate desserts only with cold cream, it is important that the room was cool. All kinds of interesting patterns, flowers or more intricate shapes are created from a properly prepared mass.
- curd mass - 200 g,
- whipping cream - 150 ml,
- icing sugar - 100 g,
- lemon juice - 20 ml
- gelatin - 20 g
- Soak the gelatin in a little warm water.
- Whip the cream to the peaks, enter the curd mass.
- Without stopping the mixer, pour in vanilla powder and add gelatin.
- The cream is placed in a pastry bag and deposited on the surface of the dessert, decorating the patterns.
Curd cheese butter cream for cake
This recipe for curd cream for a cake is considered a classic, so every housewife who likes to do homemade pastries should definitely get acquainted with it. Thanks to butter, the curd becomes even more tender and juicy, and vanilla gives an appetizing aroma. Before applying the cream to cakes, you do not need to warm or whip it again - it is better to use it chilled.
- Cottage cheese - 200 g
- Powdered Sugar - 150 g
- Butter - 200 g
- Vanillin - 1 pinch.
- Heat the oil to room temperature, cut into cubes.
- Pour powdered sugar to the butter, beat them together until a lush white mass is obtained.
- Separately grind the cottage cheese in a blender and transfer it to the sugar-oil mixture.
- Beat cream intensively, add vanillin in the process.
- When the cream becomes homogeneous, transfer it to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Pancake cake with curd cream without baking
Pancake cake is a fairly popular homemade dessert. Making cakes for him is easy - just fry more pancakes! Nevertheless, the main taste of the dish directly depends on the chosen cream. Curd will be one of the simplest, but at the same time tasty and healthy options. If you wish, you can use your favorite pancake recipe instead of the one below. If you don’t want to make a cake with chocolate, just remove the cocoa from the dough.
- Milk - 600 ml
- Vegetable oil - 30 ml,
- Eggs - 2 pcs.,
- Flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - ½ tsp.,
- Salt - ½ tsp.,
- Cocoa - 1 ½ tbsp. l.,
- Sugar - 100 g
- Cottage cheese - 400 g
- Sour cream - 100 g,
- Vanillin - 2 g.
- Break the eggs into a deep plate, pour salt and a half tablespoon of sugar to them.
- Beat eggs thoroughly and pour half of the indicated amount of milk to them.
- Sift flour together with baking powder, gradually introduce into the dough.
- Mix all the ingredients until smooth, add to them all the remaining milk and vegetable oil.
- Set pancake dough aside for 20 minutes.
- Using the blender, bring the cottage cheese to a pasty state.
- Add the remaining sugar (approximately 80 g), vanillin and sour cream to the resulting mass.
- Beat the cream until smooth with a blender or mixer.
- Divide the pancake dough into two parts and add cocoa powder to one of them, mix.
- Heat the pan well and grease it with a small amount of vegetable oil (it is better to use a silicone brush).
- Use a ladle to scoop out the dough for pancakes and pour it into a skillet.
- Spread the dough over the entire surface of the pan, fry the pancake on both sides until golden.
- Cook all the other pancakes as well.
- On a flat dish, put a white pancake and grease it with curd cream, then put the chocolate pancake on top.
- So form the whole cake, grease it on top and sides with the remaining curd cream.
- Decorate the cocoa cake on top.
Chocolate cake with curd cream and cherries
The combination of cherries, cottage cheese and chocolate dough is loved by absolutely all confectioners and sweet tooth. Such a delicacy, even if prepared from the simplest products, still looks very appetizing and elegant. For biscuit dough, instead of cocoa, you can take grated chocolate (about 50 g), but then the dessert will turn out to be really very sweet. So that the cherry filling does not spoil the cream, it is better to sprinkle it with a little starch before adding to the cake. The biscuit here is prepared a little unusual, but it is this way of kneading the dough that allows you to get a fairly magnificent cake - the dough is enough for three cakes.
- Flour - 2 cups,
- Eggs - 5 pcs.,
- Starch - 1 tsp.,
- Cocoa - 1 ¼ st. l.,
- Sugar - 1 ½ cup,
- Vanillin - 5 g,
- Sour cream - 200 g,
- Cottage cheese - 200 g
- Gelatin - 10 g
- Freshly frozen cherry - 300 g,
- Powdered sugar.
- Mix flour, starch and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder in a deep dough mixing bowl.
- Break the eggs into a separate saucepan, add vanilla and half a glass of sugar to them.
- Put the saucepan on a slow fire, beat eggs for 3-4 minutes (heat to no more than 50 degrees).
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and continue to beat eggs with sugar for another 10 minutes using a mixer.
- Sift the dry ingredients (flour, starch and cocoa) through a sieve and gradually introduce into the egg mass.
- Transfer the dough into a greased or covered with parchment form, bake at 180 degrees 35 minutes.
- Prepare gelatin according to the instructions on the bag, melt and cool.
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream and the remaining sugar, mix well.
- Add gelatin to the cream and mix again until smooth.
- Leave the cream in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes (no longer!).
- Carefully cut the finished biscuit into three cakes, put the first on a flat dish.
- Grease the cake with cream, unfreeze the cherry and lay on top of the curd mass, cover with a second cake.
- Add cream and filling again, put the third cake and grease it with curd cream.
- Sprinkle the cake with cocoa powder and powdered sugar, leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Now you know how to prepare a curd cream for a prescription cake with a photo. Bon Appetit!
Do you like the article? Subscribe to the channel to keep abreast of the most interesting materials
If you need cream for eclairs, the recipe is suitable for both classic and condensed milk. And you can cook custard with cottage cheese. For him we take:
- 0.5 fat cottage cheese,
- Two thirds of a glass of sugar
- Flour - 2 tablespoons,
- Butter - 100g.
- Rub the egg with sugar, add the flour.
- Add softened butter and rub it thoroughly again.
- At the same time, we grind the dairy product with a submersible blender so that there is not a grain left in it.
- Combine both mixtures and whisk again.
- We set to cook and bother constantly.
This recipe will also be good for cakes, and we fill the eclairs with a pastry bag or syringe.
It is also suitable for biscuit and other cakes. You can decorate them and cakes. Take for cooking:
- Granular gelatin - 20g,
- Curd 8% bold - 480 g,
- Clean and chilled water -120 ml,
- 180 g of powdered sugar.
- We pour gelatin into metal dishes and fill it with cold water. We forget about it for 40 minutes.
- To prepare a fermented milk product in the same way as in the classic recipe.
- Melt gelatin and cool.
- Mix whipped cottage cheese with powder, beat, add gelatin. 15 minutes let cool in the refrigerator.
We also recommend soufflé and blanmange with cottage cheese.
In addition to lemon-orange cream, you can cook pineapple or banana.
For pineapple we need:
- 60 g icing sugar
- 20 g of gelatin
- 200 g low-fat cottage cheese,
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 100 g canned pineapples,
- 300 ml fat cream.
- Pour gelatin and let us think for about half an hour.
- At this time, we do the same with the cottage cheese as in all previous recipes, that is, we eliminate the graininess.
- Dissolve gelatin in a water bath, do not boil!
- In the cream we put the powder and vanilla, whip them.
- By a little bit, whisking further, fill in the gelatin which has cooled down.
- Beat further and put the cottage cheese.
- Put pineapples cut into squares after whipping.
- Cool down!
In the same way, you can make a banana cream, but bananas can be turned into mashed potatoes. So it will be even tastier! By the way, such a dish can be eaten as a separate dessert, and not just added to a cake or cake.
Cottage cheese and banana 5.0
I want to tell you how to cook cottage cheese and banana together to get an original, delicate and healthy dessert. We will prepare a banana Kurd with curd cream. I just love this treat! . Further
Confirm recipe deletion
This action cannot be undone.
It is interesting that in cooking simple cream recipes from cottage cheese prevail, rather than complex ones. After all, the cooking process mainly consists of the fact that all products are mixed to a single, uniform consistency. This applies to both sweet and salty options. Since the cottage cheese has a neutral taste, it can easily be given the flavoring shade that is needed for a particular dish. Therefore, you can often find it in cakes, pastries and desserts. It can also be prepared as a snack for sandwiches and rolls. You just have to learn how to prepare a delicious curd cream to please all your loved ones.
For festive pastries, an unusual dessert and for simple snacks, you will need a recipe that describes the preparation of curd cream at home. Among the whole variety of options (presented on our website) we offer to find the very one, your favorite recipe, which you will want to return to again and again.
The use of cream cheese
It is especially interesting to make layers in cakes, to create various decorations on cupcakes. Such a cream can be an independent dessert, and color inclusions will make it festive and attractive for children.
In order for the cream to lie flat on cakes and other products, it must be removed 15 minutes before starting work from the refrigerator. In this case, it will be malleable and stretch well to give the jewelry the desired shape. If the decoration takes a lot of time, then the product must be periodically sent to the refrigerator for solidification. A variety of small jewelry in the form of stars, flowers, houses and other figures can easily be prepared from a frozen cream.
It tolerates freezing well. Thanks to butter, the cream after freezing does not lose its qualities and freely tolerates all manipulations. It is used for pouring glaze, as well as decoration on jelly desserts and cakes.
This cream has a particularly light, airy texture and a very delicate taste. Applying fat-free cottage cheese for its preparation, you can get a product with a fairly low calorie content.
It should be remembered that the cream must be chilled. Beat them up at low speed, carefully following the formation of lush mass.
- cream - 200 gr
- fat-free cottage cheese - 200 gr
- granulated sugar - 100 g
- vanillin - 1 tsp
- Beat cottage cheese with a blender or rub through a sieve
- Whip cream with sugar and vanilla mixer for about 1 minute
- Gently place the cottage cheese in small portions in the resulting mass and mix.
It is easy to diversify the cream with various fruit additives, for example, syrup, berry or fruit puree or by adding nuts or candied fruits. So for cupcakes the following recipe is ideal.
- cottage cheese up to 10% fat - 300 gr
- orange or lemon - 1 pc.
- syrup (any) - 70 ml
- cream - 340 ml
- nuts (any) - 50 gr
- vanillin - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 110 gr
- Soften cottage cheese with a blender
- Roast and chop nuts
- Peel the zest from an orange
- Combine the cottage cheese with sugar and vanilla and beat with a mixer
- Add zest to cream, mix well
- Slices of citrus whisk blenders
- Pour syrup into the resulting juice
- Combine all the resulting components and mix thoroughly.
With this cream you can decorate cupcakes, fill eclairs, and coat cake cakes. Syrup can give it different color shades, which makes products with it especially attractive. It can also be used as an independent dessert.
Curd yogurt cream
The very combination of cottage cheese and yogurt means that the cream should not only be very tasty, but also useful. The substances contained in these dairy products have a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract, replenish the body with calcium, and their taste is impossible to compare with any other products. The taste of cottage cheese and yogurt do not interrupt each other, and both of them are clearly felt.
- cream 33% - 250 ml
- icing sugar - 100 g
- cottage cheese 9% - 450 gr
- yogurt - 200 gr
- Mix the yogurt with cottage cheese with a mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream with icing sugar
- Combine both whipped masses and gently mix with a spoon or spatula.
Spent no more than 15 minutes, and a gentle, airy cream is ready. You can start assembling the cake or fill it with eclairs. Yogurt is suitable both natural and with various fruit additives. Then he will get a completely new taste. If you use sweet yogurt, then you need to take less powder than specified in the recipe so that the cream does not turn out to be sugary.
Curd Butter Cream
The cream is used as an independent dessert or for smearing, decorating and leveling the surfaces of confectionery products. In this recipe, you will learn how to make a cream for biscuit cake at home.
- butter - 300 gr
- cottage cheese - 500 gr
- icing sugar - 300 g
- vanilla essence - 0.5 tsp
- Wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve
- Whisk butter
- Whisking add the icing sugar and vanilla.
- Put curds in small portions
- Beat until smooth and lush.
This cream is easy to stain with food coloring. By adding cocoa to it, you can achieve a beautiful chocolate color. When collecting a cake, you can alternate white layers with colored ones.
Curd Banana Cream
This cream with a delicate banana flavor can be a real pleasure and not cause much concern to those who are afraid to gain extra pounds. It is used as an independent dessert, which is perfect for a festive table and for a regular breakfast.
You can cook it in minutes. To give it a more festive look, you can decorate it with berries, chocolate or caramel figures, candied fruits, nuts and so on.
- Banana - 2 pcs.
- cottage cheese - 200 gr
- natural yogurt -100 gr
- honey - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- chocolate for decoration - 50 gr
- Cut bananas into slices
- Put the cottage cheese, 1.5 banana, yogurt in a bowl
- Beat products with a mixer or hand blender
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and beat until a thick cream
- We spread the resulting cream over the bowls, add the remaining slices of banana.
- Decorate the dessert.